Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 10 posts in 2012

I wasn't originally going to do a Top 10 roundup on the blog, but I figured that it would be a fun way to see what recipes you, my awesome readers, deemed the most popular in 2012. Ready? Let's get started!

10.  Baked buttermilk donuts with lemon glaze - This was my first attempt at making a baked donut with my new donut pan, and I am pleased to say that it was a success!

9.  Chocolate chip cookie dough pudding - Cookie dough in pudding form? Heck yeah!

8.  Brown derby cake - A sweet way to celebrate our little girl's 2nd birthday - and a trip down memory lane.

7.  Pumpkin cheesecake cookies - This version of a popular grocery store shelf brand doesn't contain anything you can't pronounce.

6.  Chocolate chocolate chunk muffins  - As usual, Dorie Greenspan comes through. These chocolate chocolate chunk muffins will get your day off to a great start!

5.  Honey butter croissants from Hop's - All it took was an email to Hop's corporate headquarters, and this recipe was born!

4.  Brown butter sugar cookies - I can't believe how long it took me to finally make browned butter. These cookies were out of this world!

3.  Vanilla bean cupcakes with vanilla buttercream - If you're looking for a perfectly vanilla cupcake, look no further. This is it!

2.  Sweet potato cupcakes with brown butter cream cheese frosting - As a former sweet potato hater, I took a bite of this cupcake and turned into a believer.

1.  Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes - And finally - these beautiful buttermilk cupcakes! I discovered this recipe after I had some leftover ingredients laying around.
I can't wait to see what 2013 brings. Happy New Year to everyone!
Pin It Now!


  1. Mmmm, some amazing dishes here and gorgeous cupcakes!!!!!!

  2. Yum, those cupcakes all look awesome! (So do the donuts:-))



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover